Welcome to the 437th post on WORDS ON THE LINE, which celebrates its seventh anniversary today, making this blog one of the longest-running Internet resources for business and technical writers. I'll celebrate the occasion by giving you an overview of the blog, as it has been modified since you last visited.
At the top are my biography, a link to my user profile, and a header which you can click on to return to the homepage.
Down the left side of the blog are the last seven posts in reverse chronological order. These items cover writing tips, grammar rules, practical applications of writing theory, relevant book briefs, writers' references, recommended websites, and news about my work. At the end of each post, you have an opportunity to comment or to share the post by email or on Facebook, Twitter, or Blogger.
Down the right side of the blog are user-friendly connection tools:
- Search Box – to find any topic covered in the blog over the past seven years.
- Links to Phil – to connect to me through my professional services website, Twitter, Amazon book briefs, LinkedIn, and other formats.
- Blog Archive – to research blog posts by date.
- Labels – to research blog posts by topic.
- Books by Phil Vassallo – to link to Amazon to purchase one of my books on work-related writing.