Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy Fifth Birthday, WORDS ON THE LINE!

Well, 308 posts and 1,826 days later, this blog celebrates its fifth birthday today.

When I was five years old, I knew so little about the world but was eager to learn about it. I would like to think of this blog in the same vein. I have only begun writing about what it takes to become a better writer because writing is a skill that we never stop cultivating. So here is my promise to you: Through this blog, I will continue to bring to you:
  • precise tips for improving your writing
  • helpful grammar rules and their applications
  • inspirational ideas from master thinkers on the craft of writing
  • valuable online and print resources
  • brief reviews on books of interest
  • practical gems from adult learners in my writing workshops

Here's to your writing!