|Socrates (469 BC - 399 BC) photo by Eric Gaba|
In the spirit of Socrates’s observation on the eve of his execution, I continually renew myself as a writer, teacher, and assessor by answering seven questions with specific responses in the general areas of myself, my field, and my clients. Each question begins: What have I done lately to …
- deepen my subject-matter knowledge?
- improve my teaching skills?
- cultivate my own writing?
- improve in my teaching tips?
- contribute ideas to the fields of writing, teaching, and learning?
- help people develop their writing?
- reaffirm my commitment to writing, teaching, and assessing?