Monday, July 25, 2011

A New Look and a Quick Tour

Those who have loyally checked into WORDS ON THE LINE over the past six-and-a-half years will notice a new look. Blogger by Google has made quite a few formatting improvements to this site, reinforcing my commitment to stick around.

For those of new to the site, you will notice that you can view this blog in multiple ways:

In the Left Column


In the Right Column

  • Search any topic from 412 posts on this blog by writing your keyword in the search box.
  • Learn about me by clicking on my name.
  • Review other links to me, including my website, Twitter, book reviews, and news.
  • Click on any of the labels, or blog topics, sized by frequency of posting
  • Click on posts by date
  • Click on sites that I frequent for information and inspiration

Feel free to link this site to anyone you think would benefit from reading it.
Books by Philip Vassallo 
  • How to Write Fast Under Pressure
  • The Art of E-mail Writing
  • The Art of On-the-Job Writing
  • The Inwardness of the Outward Gaze: Learning and Teaching Through Philosophy