Monday, February 01, 2010

Try Virtual Training!

Sometimes the best way to do research is to be the subject of your own research—and I'm pleased to say that I like the results.

Tomorrow I will end a four-week virtual writing class for the American Management Association. It ran on Tuesday afternoons for three hours using an AdobeConnect platform. We had people tuning in from coast to coast and as far away as Greece. The technology makes for engaging lectures, robust class participation, and relevant writing and editing activities. This is the third training organization for which I've done an online training program over the past decade, so I have seen quite an evolution in the quality of real-time instruction available to learners.

I wholeheartedly endorse this program to anyone not willing or able to invest the time and money involved in traveling to a training center for such a course. Feel free to check in if you have questions about this virtual training class.


You can purchase any of my books on sale at Amazon.