Saturday, December 31, 2005

Resolve to Read WORDS ON THE LINE for Better Writing

The end of the WORDS ON THE LINE blog’s first year draws to a close with this seventy-first message of 2005. I hope you have learned something about writing from the commentary that has appeared here, and I thank you for taking the time and paying attention.

You are one of a thousand people reading this blog, but your thoughts on writing mean a lot to me. If you have resolved to be a better writer, then continue reading WORDS ON THE LINE. Also, feel free to e-mail me at vassallo@aol.com if you want me to include a particular topic.

Here’s to your continued commitment to writing improvement. Have a successful 2006!

Happy writing!
Philip Vassallo, Ed.D.


To purchase your copy of The Art of On-the-Job Writing by Philip Vassallo, click here: http://firstbooks.com/shop/shopexd.asp?id=144