Monday, January 08, 2024

Nineteenth Anniversary of WORDS ON THE LINE

On January 4, 2005, 19 years and 1,110 posts ago, WORDS ON THE LINE was born. When I began adding topics, tips, and tales to this blog, I wasn't thinking of keeping it going until 2024. I was simply using it as a vehicle for staying in touch with clients and encouraging effective and efficient writing. But here I am, still connecting. Throughout the years, the blog has been cited by numerous reputable sources including Kaplan Education and universities. 

To review posts here, you have three choices:

  1. Scroll down to the Topics on the right.
  2. Scroll down to the chronological Blog Archive above the topics on the right.
  3. Use the Search bar at the upper right.

To check some of my work as an author, click on the links below: